Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm thinking of starting a libertarian 'club' in my city. Thoughts are welcome

Go down

I'm thinking of starting a libertarian 'club' in my city. Thoughts are welcome Empty I'm thinking of starting a libertarian 'club' in my city. Thoughts are welcome

Post by Nielsio Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:15 am

In Holland there are some libertarian initiatives. I know there are some websites who organize some things, mostly connected with the Libertarian Party in Holland. But that's not the kind of thing I'm looking for. What I would like is a way for libertarians to get together and share ideas, experiences, goals and plans, socialize and have a good time.

I'm pretty sure such a thing doesn't exist, and I think it could be really nice. We're always doing learning and socializing online, but why not in real life?

There is a university in this city, so there must be ways to attract people.

You need to have a location. You can start small: in someone's home or in a public place. There are also different kinds of clubs around (table tennis, chess, etc), where maybe something can be arranged cheaply to use their space on Sundays for a few hours.

Any thoughts are welcome.
Nielsio
Nielsio
Admin

http://www.vforvoluntary.com/

Back to top Go down