Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Domain Radio

3 posters

Go down

Free Domain Radio Empty Free Domain Radio

Post by Nomad Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:46 am

I often enjoy listening to Stefan Molyneux at FreeDomainRadio.com.

He is an anarchist philosopher. He has over 1000 podcasts on lots of topics, and puts more on constantly. He has made anarchist philosophy his full-time job.

He thinks that people's acceptance of bullying from the state stems from their desire to normalize the bullying that they received from their parents. I was skeptical at first, but I think he may be right now.

Stefan had his first child in December. So did I. I plan to continue listening for at least the next 15 years. :-)

Oh, I guess we can use this thread to talk about Stef or parenting philosophies.
Nomad
Nomad

Back to top Go down

Free Domain Radio Empty Re: Free Domain Radio

Post by Nielsio Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:01 am

I added Psychology to this forum.

I don't think it's a good idea to mix in talk about FDR itself in here. So let's talk about their (or other) ideas here, and if you want to talk about how good or bad FDR is, maybe start a thread in Other Topics.

I made a video a long time ago with a general summary of his important contribution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOKMWFA8yAU&feature=channel_page&fmt=18
Nielsio
Nielsio
Admin

http://www.vforvoluntary.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikikomori Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 pm

I was hesitant of Stefan because of the weird cult allegations, but I like listening to a variety of "liberty" oriented things. Free Talk Live, youtube subscriptions, I have yet to add Free domain radio on though. I did really enjoy Stefan's video from the NH liberty forum. It made my brain hurt.

The point being, I really like the "Against Me" argument philosophically.

Hikikomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum